Monday, October 13, 2014

A Personal Message From David Sharpe His First Message Since 6 Months

A Personal Message From David Sharpe

 His First Message Since 6 Months

(directly from David Sharpe his FB Page) 




As most of you know, 6 months ago I made a decision to step away and deal with something urgently important - my health. I suddenly found myself at a defining moment in my life where I thought all the hardest battles had been won - realizing fast - I was facing the most formidable battle thus far.

I made the decision


Just when I thought I had overcome it all, I was faced with the decision to go battle one more time; one that I knew would be the most difficult fight of my life.
I’m here to tell you it HAS been, which is the reason I haven’t said much over the past six months. As far as my health progress goes, although the medication and treatment plan has been working to combat against the Hepatitis-C ...it’s still too early to celebrate just yet.


David Sharpe s Most Epic And Most Watched Sales Video

During my time away, my Higher Power has taught me great lessons. I’ve seen miraculous things transpire in my life and in the lives of those around me. I’ve taken the time to focus 100% of my energy into healing, growing, living, loving and being in this present moment....which has propelled me on my greatest journey of emotional, mental and spiritual transformation so far.

We just got back from the Caribbean, which was my family’s first vacation in the last 6 months, just to take some time for ourselves and unplug....and today I woke up and felt compelled to share this message with you (along with this random-non-glamorous picture of us taken from our bedroom with nothing but our skivvies and a smile on)!

I wanted to tell you that I was thinking about you. Thinking about what you have done for me. How we’ve grown together and what we’ve overcome together. How when we met each other some years ago I was just a scrappy young street kid with wild dreams and the audacity to give it hell. Alone I would have been laughed at, but together we showed them anything is possible.
I wanted to say thank you for your support. Thank you for your unconditional love. Thank you for giving me another reason to get up every day and keep fighting.
Every once in a while I go back through some of the comments on my posts and the emails that you’ve sent me to rebuild my strength and remember the gratitude I have for each one of you. You’ve offered your love, your time and your resources to me and my fiancé, Erin - hell, some of you even offered me your liver if I needed it!
A post on FB saying “thank you” seems inadequate, but it’s what I’ve got right now. I also wanted to tell you I’m certain I will see you again soon 
For now, take care of yourself.
Take care of your family. Go to the doctor and the dentist and get checked out. Put down the phone and make a memory with your child he or she will thank you for 10 years down the road. Risk your ego or pride to say “I Love You”. Forgive as quick as you want forgiveness. And remember that the greatest gift you can give the world is your true authentic self.
Your struggles ARE your biggest strengths. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with falling as long as you fall forward. And your past doesn’t equal your future - what you’re doing in your life right now is what matters.
I’ve discovered through my own journey of high-highs and low-lows that life is a series of events put in place to teach us more about ourselves. More about how much pain we can endure. More about how much love we can give. More about how much good we can do.
Be a great student.
When you stand up and decide to start walking tall in your true purpose - your authentic calling - the universe will conspire to help you climb any mountain that may stand in your way. That’s why I’m keeping the faith and preparing myself for what’s next. I hope you will, too.
Talk soon...
David Sharpe

Post and share and earn money take a look at the new "Facebook" social media site HERE
To join the new social media revolution for absolutely free and earn money daily click HERE 
Please read also this article about the vision board HERE
Please like our new Face Book Page HERE
Please read this article about another Google Hangout with Lawrence Tam and Ella Klaasen together with the Elite Team Europe HERE 
Try Ipas2 The fully automated marketing system for free HERE 






No comments:

Post a Comment